W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wah.. it is a long long day man.. we woke up at 10 plus. Washed e balcony.. den went to have breakfast and market! Heh. We bought a lot of stuffs at e market lor..
Rice, beancurd, vegetables, tomato, garlic, onion, pork. Lalala. Had plans to cook on sat or sun..



Headed home for a 大扫除!reali tiring man..
We wiped every inch of e house, I mopped e floor while Alvin & XM assembled e washing machine.. and Alvin & I came out wif our shoe rack! So innovative rite? Using 3 boxes..


Took us all e way til 4 plus.. den we all went to bathe b4 meeting e rest at dong fang lu.. we r heading to mabel & Irene house.. (2 nice Singaporean ladies)..


7 of us whom r already here.. I like tis photo man!

all of us, including seniors, at mabel’s hse..

Tat’s nt all..we stil went…KTV
Reali quite cheap lah.. and we sung til 3 am! Reali knock out man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home