YOZ dear friends,
It’s me! Wanna thank everyone who make a trip down t send me off, who send me smses, who wished me well B4 I left. I am reali reali v touched! Reali.. duno how to thank you ppl.
I am doing great at shanghai! Not much of adaptation prob coz tis place looks reali like Singapore & e seniors/friends here are GREAT.. reali. v nice, caring & extremely helpful! Just that the weather is SUPER HOT! Reali feel quite dehydrated. Food here alright lah.. haha.. can eat..
Pardon me for a rather late email.. previously had prob trying to access my seniors’wireless connection. Now ok le..but moving today. To a place with no internet connection til e end of e mth! So.. can hardly see me online ba..
Oh ya. Talking abt online. So sad tat I cant view all my frenz BLOGSPOT BLOGS.. my connection wif Singapore frenz GONE! Hmm.. I cant view my own blog as well. But gd think is I can stil log in & update. Tinkin if I shd shift my blog. But mebbe no time lah.
Oh ya, another thing is frenz who has mike & wanna talk wif me.. go download tis prog called skype! Can chat online. Better & clearer den MSN. MSN v lag so quite sianz. My ID is weidiz I tink..
Hey are some personal msges to my diff groups of friends.
To my family/cousins/uncles/aunts: thanks so much. I reali feel v loved & privileged. Very gan dong tat all of u cared SO much for me. I will take care & dun worry. I am reali doing great here.
To bestbudz: thanks reali. e diary cum memory lane bk is reali fantastic! I am so touched! U all muz have spent lots of thing making that book! So lovely & heartwarming. It shall be my bedtime story book k! I love u guy! As for e “red” thingy! I will keep it too! I reali miss u guys! Will chk blog frequently bu logging into our shared acc. So dun worry I can stil follow up!
To selines/ballo: thanks for all e msges that I had seen in the ppt. yesh BALLO will always be in my mind! I have lots of photos of u ppl in my laptop. Thanks esp to jiating, lee ying, mei, camy, zhensiong, wei xiang, Kelvin, cheese, yong quan for coming down so early in e morning! And e photos r great!
Jiating: thanks for e lovely chain!
Mei: I love yr book! & yr msg moved me to tears.. reali. when I am on e plane.
Camy: watching u tear at e airport reali sadden me. Dun be silly gal.,. I will be back! 1 yr is pretty short. I will miss u as much as you miss me. So glad tat at least sq will be back wif u.
Cheese: so sorry I cnt bring tat bolster wif me. I reali love it a lot!
To SL5: (a bit of overlapping but.. nvm lah): yesh.. thanks! Reali glad tat we had developed such close ties. Serene ah, u r so quick in tearing.. made me cry too. I nvr tot tat my frenz will cry for me. Til I saw so many of u tearing.. I reali feel sad to leave.
Yan, thanks for rushing down too. Haven’t met up for quite some time but I am confident we can stil rattle non-stop when I am back!
To peishan: thanks peishan! I had opened yr letter wif extreme care & will safely keep what u had given me. Gan dong would be e best word to describe my feelings ba
To stella/yan/ros: thanks for making e trip down! Jc life would be incomplete without u 3 gals! Yan: sorry for nt being able to bring e quilt wif me.. PLUS absent for yr b dae.
Ros: rem u said b4 we r e “jun zi zhi jiao” type.. hee.. dun need stick together but can stil click!
Stel: thanks for e cross-stitch & e keychain! Xie xie. Hey u muz eat more k,, getting slimmer & slimmer!
To harmo juniors: thanks for remember me, tis senior. I noe I was rather fierce den but so glad that you all understand. I guess it all started wif my smses wif lionel plus my ctc wif ah boi ba! Thanks to boi esp for yr “flower cards”.. v gan dong. See u guys when I am back! Hee hee
To jinlian: thanks for e tee! And relai glad to see u at e airport! U r one gal I reali admire!
To yishun ppl:
Thanks kailun, shumin, Claudine & jianwang for coming down! Reali v glad to see u ppl. Esp.. so far & early in e morn!
Thanks to e juniors oso, for e cards & piglet. Jia you k!
Thanks to e seniors for e cap oso.. I will wear it.
To CSC Day ppl:
Had a great dinner wif u guys tat day .thanks for e treat. Wonderful experience working wif u ppl. Will MISS u
Lalala// hope I did nt missed anyone out.
Stay in tuned k!
Miss u lots,
cheewei
It’s me! Wanna thank everyone who make a trip down t send me off, who send me smses, who wished me well B4 I left. I am reali reali v touched! Reali.. duno how to thank you ppl.
I am doing great at shanghai! Not much of adaptation prob coz tis place looks reali like Singapore & e seniors/friends here are GREAT.. reali. v nice, caring & extremely helpful! Just that the weather is SUPER HOT! Reali feel quite dehydrated. Food here alright lah.. haha.. can eat..
Pardon me for a rather late email.. previously had prob trying to access my seniors’wireless connection. Now ok le..but moving today. To a place with no internet connection til e end of e mth! So.. can hardly see me online ba..
Oh ya. Talking abt online. So sad tat I cant view all my frenz BLOGSPOT BLOGS.. my connection wif Singapore frenz GONE! Hmm.. I cant view my own blog as well. But gd think is I can stil log in & update. Tinkin if I shd shift my blog. But mebbe no time lah.
Oh ya, another thing is frenz who has mike & wanna talk wif me.. go download tis prog called skype! Can chat online. Better & clearer den MSN. MSN v lag so quite sianz. My ID is weidiz I tink..
Hey are some personal msges to my diff groups of friends.
To my family/cousins/uncles/aunts: thanks so much. I reali feel v loved & privileged. Very gan dong tat all of u cared SO much for me. I will take care & dun worry. I am reali doing great here.
To bestbudz: thanks reali. e diary cum memory lane bk is reali fantastic! I am so touched! U all muz have spent lots of thing making that book! So lovely & heartwarming. It shall be my bedtime story book k! I love u guy! As for e “red” thingy! I will keep it too! I reali miss u guys! Will chk blog frequently bu logging into our shared acc. So dun worry I can stil follow up!
To selines/ballo: thanks for all e msges that I had seen in the ppt. yesh BALLO will always be in my mind! I have lots of photos of u ppl in my laptop. Thanks esp to jiating, lee ying, mei, camy, zhensiong, wei xiang, Kelvin, cheese, yong quan for coming down so early in e morning! And e photos r great!
Jiating: thanks for e lovely chain!
Mei: I love yr book! & yr msg moved me to tears.. reali. when I am on e plane.
Camy: watching u tear at e airport reali sadden me. Dun be silly gal.,. I will be back! 1 yr is pretty short. I will miss u as much as you miss me. So glad tat at least sq will be back wif u.
Cheese: so sorry I cnt bring tat bolster wif me. I reali love it a lot!
To SL5: (a bit of overlapping but.. nvm lah): yesh.. thanks! Reali glad tat we had developed such close ties. Serene ah, u r so quick in tearing.. made me cry too. I nvr tot tat my frenz will cry for me. Til I saw so many of u tearing.. I reali feel sad to leave.
Yan, thanks for rushing down too. Haven’t met up for quite some time but I am confident we can stil rattle non-stop when I am back!
To peishan: thanks peishan! I had opened yr letter wif extreme care & will safely keep what u had given me. Gan dong would be e best word to describe my feelings ba
To stella/yan/ros: thanks for making e trip down! Jc life would be incomplete without u 3 gals! Yan: sorry for nt being able to bring e quilt wif me.. PLUS absent for yr b dae.
Ros: rem u said b4 we r e “jun zi zhi jiao” type.. hee.. dun need stick together but can stil click!
Stel: thanks for e cross-stitch & e keychain! Xie xie. Hey u muz eat more k,, getting slimmer & slimmer!
To harmo juniors: thanks for remember me, tis senior. I noe I was rather fierce den but so glad that you all understand. I guess it all started wif my smses wif lionel plus my ctc wif ah boi ba! Thanks to boi esp for yr “flower cards”.. v gan dong. See u guys when I am back! Hee hee
To jinlian: thanks for e tee! And relai glad to see u at e airport! U r one gal I reali admire!
To yishun ppl:
Thanks kailun, shumin, Claudine & jianwang for coming down! Reali v glad to see u ppl. Esp.. so far & early in e morn!
Thanks to e juniors oso, for e cards & piglet. Jia you k!
Thanks to e seniors for e cap oso.. I will wear it.
To CSC Day ppl:
Had a great dinner wif u guys tat day .thanks for e treat. Wonderful experience working wif u ppl. Will MISS u
Lalala// hope I did nt missed anyone out.
Stay in tuned k!
Miss u lots,
cheewei

2 Comments:
At 11:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
hi cheewei...
glad to know that ur doing fine over in SHanghai...I miss you BIG YIME! u muz jiayou for all the challenges ahead! Keep in touch, gal...Take good care and do tell us more abt yr life!
cam[Z]
At 12:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
wei, glad to finally hear from you. so sad, with no internet connection for such a long time. do still drop us a letter now and then. take care of yourself k> Even if busy still must eat ah. so tt u can tell us abt the yummy food in shanghai:)
qi
Post a Comment
<< Home