W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Woke up to find XM in e same state as me. We both concluded tat ji ren li xia reali no gd.. we wanna find a HOUSE.. a HOME.. so we decided to leave them & go source for our hse! Den minghan woke up juz b4 we r abt to leave & suggested gg breakfast together!


We had xiao long bao & shen jian.. v juicy & nice & much cheaper den tat in Singapore.. After tat, we finally bought a SIM card & gt our no.. mine is 136 1190 1310! Den went sourcing for house. Damn tiring man. Met up wif tis super helpful Singapore auntie & a shanghai auntie who brought us to see 2 hses at dong fang lu. But den we dun quite like it lah. Den they treated us to lunch!



My lunch.. leng mian wif some sauce lah.. nt bad! Poor us.. continued our journey for house.. e hse gt worse & worse & we r damn demoraised lor. Shit lah.. how can? I dunno wanna say at seniors/juniors house le lah.. Den.. things gt better.. after we went 6 houses already, 4 agents.. we gt to see tis..



Yeah.. tis hse will eventually became ours! For a yr (I am now seated at e green sofa there waiting for XM to come home.. hee hee)

Anyway.. things gt better lah.. and we eventually gt tis.. but gt complications so we onli moved in on 5th july nite

Den we went over to e seniors whom we had nvr met b4 in century park. OH MY>> THEY R E GREATEST SENIORS u can ever find. They r super nice to us. Gave us drinks, food, & even treated us to a sumptuous dinner at a sea food restaurant!

Nt just tat.. when we gt back.. they even laid e bed & mattress all ready for us. So touched! Some more they stil gt to work on mon lor..
So nice! I love them! Zi hui, Elaine & Shallene… dao hao ren!

Haha.. xiangling once said tat she is attracted to BAD guys.. and guys who r shuai & who r gd to her.. to her.. she will miss e seniors staying at her hse after they left..
Oh well. To me.. I dunno e guys seniors lor. So no feelings.. haha… BUT I noe I will miss shallene they all. They so nice! Always smiling.. unlike some one whose face always black black one.. OOPS.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home