W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Had a gd rest but oso woke up quite early.. hee hee..i finally dl skype & was busy web cam-inmg wif plong & my family.. haha.. so exciting..
Ok reali spend whole morning chatting.. & no time to pack & do other stuffs..

Went to sign deed at 2 plus. Den went to new hse to chk e stuffs..
And I was in a GONG AN car,, my landlord is a station master & e person who came on his behalf is some gong an lah.. wah.. feel quite safe now,, haha.. at least we gt a v decent landlord..
Oh ya.. e hse agent, 25 or so.. says I cute.. (wat a word lei..is it a compliment?).. prob one of e few english words he noe ba.. haha. Anyway he quite helpful lah.. & even asked for my no & say gt anything can call him.
eh.. dun xiang wai.. he v skinny one lah.. so.. NOPE nope.. He v interested in learning English so I guess it could be tat he wanna practice/learn english with/fm us ba..

Was busy cleaning hse & doing housekeeping stuffs.. den we went Carrefour..
e shopping nt onli burned our pockets…til we no money to eat dinner.. luckily XL treated us.. & no money to take cab.. luckily gt xinagling again..
it oso took us til very late.. 9 plus? Anyway we r both super tired lor
carried everything home.. den went seniors hse to collect us luggage..
AGAIN. E seniors e damn nice lah.. help us call cab.. help us tis & help us tat.. so gd lor.
So..we reached e new hse wif our super HEAVY luggage juz b4 12ba..
Den we started mopping floor again, setting up e wardrobe, washing toilets.. cleaning up tol 2 plus ba.. so tired..

Den it is time to sleep le..
Frankly..i was reali scared to sleep alone. I always sleep wif my sis one mah..
Den.. now gt to sleep alone. I opened e balcony door & slept at e end of e room nearest to e door. Told XM nt to close his door. & I nvr off light
Den in e middle of e night.. there was a thunderstorm! Very very loud thunders.. & frightening lightnings.. den my rm light went off.. wah lau.. I am super scared lor.. reali.. den I finally plucked up my courage & on e light again..and went to close e balcony door.. coz quite scary.. and I couldn’t sleep.. cant get over e fact why my lights went off..
Den.. I decided to go to XM’s rm.. quite embarrassed but I woke him up & say I cant sleep.. den hor.. I say my lights sudden went off.. den he say he off one.. I was like!#$@%$#.. Anyway he says he tot I forgot to off.. den he off mah..
Anyway.. I was stil v scared coz of e storm but he went off to sleep again..
No choice.. I went back to my room.. lights on.. and stil cnat sleep..
Coz I closed e doors.. now my room is super hot lor. Den I dun dare open e doors.. dun ask me why..
Den.. unknowingly I went back to his rm again.. but nvr wake him up, I juz sat on his floor, near e fan & stoned. For dunno how long.. he den woke up to close window & was frightened by me.. haha…I told him I cant sleep (instead of dun dare to sleep)..
And he bo pian.. took his pillow & went to my room & ask me to follow.. opened e doors.. and accompany me lah..
Yeah..So happy.. feel much safer..now I can sleep & e rm is windy again..
And no longer scared.. juz like I always had my sis beside me..Anyway.. I slept all e way til nxt morn til I gt to go work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home