W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Monday, July 04, 2005

Woke up & went down to agent to CHOP e house.. after we had a damn long conversation wif all our hse mates at 2 plus.. we r so exhausted lor. Tired tired.. Went to visit e hse agn to see.. & finally decided.. Met up wif xiangling den we went ren ming guang chang..

Tink my hair reali quite messy.,. no wonder XM NAG at me everyday.. he says my hair very mESsy.. den I say nvm lah..i dun care. BUT he says I am walking besides him lei.. &!$#@


We ate a lot.. recalling.. we ate dessert
oso had bao bing

b4 tat we ate gai jia fan..
Haha.. we look all VEY chao da rite? But it was 39 deg cel LOR>. Can u imagine it?

Anyway.. I oso went to look for my supervisor for an hr or so.,. b4 joining them for dinner wif seniors at a jap rest.. yup yup..

Another tiring day. Yawnz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home