W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Woke up again.. feeling tired.. was early again.. coz I dunno where is e pick up point mah.
Aiyo..i waited & waited again.. den last min realized to my horror tat I am at e wrong place. Luckily I was in time..slept on e bus.. but stil tired..

Work was alright.. less walking ard & hand-shaking.. more of settled and I gt to read more documents & talking to they diff sub-department heads & team leaders.. gt was supposed to complete MD’s half done work on SOP. Went ard taking photographs.. asking them abt e procedures.. had was preparing e SOP.

Aiyo. Jason is so fussy lor.. and I tink he dunno how to use ppt like dat.. anyway.. hopefully can quickly finish lah.. and he focused more on my photography skills like dat. Sianz. And thou I was quite busy.. I stil feel very sleepy & keep yawning & washing my face.

Lalala.. finally it is time to go home.. I sat wif a shanghainese lady & we chatted quite a bit. She’s v friendly & nice.. den a guy asked me.. u r zhiwei rite?
Den.. I recalled & recalled and stil cant recall his name.. coz after all, I shoke hands wif so many ppl ytd. Haha. Turned out tat he is reali v nice..& even taught me a few lines..

Lalala.. went home.. tat stupid XM nvr reply my sms again.. actuly wanna to meet up wif him to go shoppin one.. anyway suan le.. so I head home lor.
Actuly quite shiok lah.. haha.. home alone.. den I cut my fringe myself.. but tink I cut too short le.. a bit toot! Nt again! Haha.. my chem. Engine fren =shd be used to me cutting my own fringe.. den cut til too short liao.. ZS esp.. every time will tell me tat mebbe I shouldn’t cut by myself! haha
Haha.. cooked noodles, bathed, watched TV, drank coffee.. so shiok!!
And after all these I called home, called Alvin, he is comin tml.. and decided to type my blog while waiting for XM to come home..

Ohya. Den halfway thru enjoying myself when I gt a call fm an unknown no… oh.. it is tat agent lah. He juz called to say tat he found out wat bus to take to fudan.but oops..i forgot liao.. nvm can ask seniors another time.. anyway.. din expect a call fm him lah. He says he is stil workin & no one ard so quite free can call lor.

Wah looking at my progress! I am so excited I managed to blog so much le.. now typing in word & it is nine pages long! Cant wait til I go seniors hse on e wk end to upload this man! Yeah

yawnz .. time to sleep!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alamak chee wei, u don't look old lah. Nice to hear that the Chinese there still have a good impression of S'poreans cos I've been hearing lots of stories that they think S'poreans are stuck up & not as competitive as before.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOnder if u can see this..
    hahha... ur "waiting for XM to come home" sounds v funny... hahahaha...

    -stel

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger DanieLChiP said…

    Take Care "old" ger.. hahaz..
    :-)

    crazy u, type so much, hahaz.. :-p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home