W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Was super tired and was 25 min early ,.. I went to my sup’s condo there to take shuttle bus mah..coz I was so early & I stoned at e lift lobby e security guard came over & we had a great chat!
Shanghai ppl r generally v friendly & there all tot that singaporeans’ Chinese is tat gd,..
Haha.. most of them tot we r juz fm another part of china, like guang dong or fm taiwen, hong kong etc.. but generally had v gd impression of Singaporeans when we say we r fm Singapore! Many commented tat our Chinese is v gd! Haha
Anyway.. went to work.. Jason, my sup.. brought me ard e whole company & I shook hands wif dunno how many ppl lor.. mostly singapores top managements one.. all v nice & friendly & fun loving..and hor.. I tink since most Singapore hold top management positions.. all v big like dat.. in my department..as an engineer, I tink I am considered level 3. level 2 is my sup, den level one is e boss.. stressed..

Gt to noe my dept has another engineer, Ming Dong. I approached him & spoke to him, asked him qns & gt along quite well wif him.. tat would had been great coz I will be working wif him wat. He is a fresh grad, 25 & he guessed I at most 20! Haha. So happy.. first time gt ppl say I so young..he showed me his pass, wif his photo taken 3 mths ago..actuly looked quite shuai.. but oso a bit diff fm wat he looked now. As in.. e photo nvr wear specs, nice jelled den in suits.. anyway he asked which one better looking.. so I gave a neutral ans tat both alright lor.. haha

Den after lunch.. everything changed.. my sup told me.. MD had to go..
I was like WHAT?Q#W@%$#^% I was stil happily chatting wif him lor. So far, he is e one who treats me best in e whole department and he is leaving? Is it my fault? Anything to do wif me here? Oh no.. I am totally lost..
Den after sometime, jason asked me to go out and he explained what happened to me. He told me tat MD owed his uni 1 yr sch fees & had no cert..o he has to go.. I dunno if MD noes I noe ant.. and he looks reali sad & depressed.. haiz.. and he even volunteered to take e same bus as me home,, if I dunno e way..
I was supposed to take wif Jason mah.. so I told him mebbe dun need him. I can go by myself. Aiya.. anyway. I cant bring myself to as him to take care.. nor to ask for his ctc.. coz I noe I can do nothing to help & it would be better if less ppl noe what he had done mah..Haiz. feel quite sad for him

Oh ya.. plus I was reali v tired. For w whole day I am forcing my eyes open.. serious. Only time when I feel awake is when I was talking to e security guard, MD & when eating lunch wif my supervisor..yawnz..

I followed my other 3 colleagues to take e company bus.. and was askin e bus uncle abt pick up point.. b4 I could sit down, 2 gals stopped me & asked where I am fm..
Hee.. they r fm NTU!!! So glad to find interns here as well. Thou we diff depart lah. But stil excited & we exchanged our numbers.. they staying near century park as well..

Waited for abt 30 mins for xiangling at MRT b4 heading back home to wait for XM den we go apply for our temp resident pass.. a v impt doc. Actuly we r one day late le..
Anyway.. we cooked noodles for ourselves & oso XM.. den headed for tat,
After settling e pass, we came back & did another round of house keeping.. & cleaning up.after tat, I was in my room packing my stuffs.. while XM stayed in e living room to do some stuff at hi laptop.. den he fell asleep.
Hestitated for quite some time if I shd wake him up.. but stil did..
Den he woke up & was like.. ok so tonight wat?
den I say if u want, u sleep in r room lor. I tink I can lah..
Den he was like.. okok lah.. just one more nite ah..
Yeah.. so I had company for another nite le.. managed to had a gd rest (thou nt sufficient) til e nxt morn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home