虚惊一场!
Hey I woke up this morning feeling very energetic initially lor..
Ate bread, drank coffee, reading some of the work-related stuff..
Dilly dally til 7am den I went to take my keys to open e door.. and guess what?.. e keys dun fit and I try and try and stil cant open..
Panick and ask xuemin to come help me..
Den hor, he slowly walked over (just woke up), took my key & tried.. but failed..
Den hor.. I went to take another key and ask him to try..
And e worst happened! The key broke! Sweat man..
I worked at e ulu ulu place.. den I need to take the company bus fm a stat 2 stops away..which leaves exactly at 7.35am sharp!if I missed e bus, I have to take cab which will cost more den 50 bucks!
i tink I reali appear v panicky.. den XM suggested tat perhaps.. they forgot to lock e door.. and reali lor.. they nvr lock e door.. oh my.. faint sia.. no time to scold them lor..
(ours is a super heavy sliding door.. no wooden door.. juz a door and they nvr lock! So dangerous man!)
Anyway. I fled down and took a cab to e pick up point.. 12 bucks gone!
Nothing special at work.. except I gt an email reply fm camy.. hee. Seeing her email makes me happy!
**hint hint** e rest who r reading.. send me an email too lei.. haha
Oh.. saw mingdong (e ex-engineer at my company) online and he talked to me on msn again.. for e sec time, he asked me why I can go online..
Again.. quite paiseh coz previously e comp cant go online one.. BUT den I requested..and they connected for me..anyway.. like diff treatment.. so quite paiseh..
Asked me abt work and invited me to his house and he says he can 做饭给我吃.. wah.. he reali v nice lei.. I barely know him..less den a morning lor.
Anyway, nt used to ppl being so nice, I just said tat I will lose my way one.. den he says he can come fetch me.. wah.. so nice hor..
Den he says he stays with his GF and another ex-uni clsmate and says can ask my BF along.. 大家都是年轻人..(just tat I dun have BF lah)
Even ask wat I like to eat den can go buy together den he can cook..
Stil nt used to ppl being so nice.. I told him I feel不好意思 lah.
Den he said again “若我没离开,我们应该会是 好朋友”..
Hmmm, see hor lor.. he says mebbe tis weekend and I gave him my no lor..
See hor ba.. gd to interact more wif e locals afterall and he seems quite nice..
Lalala.. end of work.. was considering if I shd go find xuemin and Alvin @ 人民广场 for dinner. But tink they cfm go ex places.. I just spent 12 on cab tis morn lor.. so decided tat I shd go home and eat… gt left over ingredients fm Monday.. hee..
On e bus.. suddenly feel quite homesick and missed my family and frenz..
Nt tat my housemates r not good.. but they r both guys..afterall
Not so 亲切,nt so sensitive..
Haiz..i Always have to take bus alone, go home alone..
while Alvin & xuemin have each other for company.. their workplace v near to each other..
Every morning when I leave home, they are stil sleeping..
Every night they have each other for company for dinner and shared e same room.. (not that they need e company to sleep.. nor I need their company..but at least they have each other…)
Reali..nt matter how nice they are.. They r both guys..afterall..and another one.. coming this Friday..Huiling onli coming in early august..
missed e feeling of 回家就有饭吃.. I reali dun like to eat out.. expensive and nt homely.. esp at restaurants..
Mebbe I was feeling rather down.. so I walked and walked and cut my hair short..
REAL SHORT MAN! I tink 1/3 of my previous length.. wait til they r back I will borrow their camera to take a photo of myself.. haha.. dun be too shocked k..
Onli for 10 RMB and e hair dresser keep psycho-ing me to dye my hair.. I almost wanted lor. But decided to save money.. plus once dye muz keep dye-ing one. I mean wif my new haircut lah..
“我已剪短我的发,剪断了牵挂。。。”
seriously I feel stronger after watching my hair fall on e floor..chunks and chucks of hair
symbolic of me having to let go..of e warmth fm friends and family..
miss ya lots..
Hey I woke up this morning feeling very energetic initially lor..
Ate bread, drank coffee, reading some of the work-related stuff..
Dilly dally til 7am den I went to take my keys to open e door.. and guess what?.. e keys dun fit and I try and try and stil cant open..
Panick and ask xuemin to come help me..
Den hor, he slowly walked over (just woke up), took my key & tried.. but failed..
Den hor.. I went to take another key and ask him to try..
And e worst happened! The key broke! Sweat man..
I worked at e ulu ulu place.. den I need to take the company bus fm a stat 2 stops away..which leaves exactly at 7.35am sharp!if I missed e bus, I have to take cab which will cost more den 50 bucks!
i tink I reali appear v panicky.. den XM suggested tat perhaps.. they forgot to lock e door.. and reali lor.. they nvr lock e door.. oh my.. faint sia.. no time to scold them lor..
(ours is a super heavy sliding door.. no wooden door.. juz a door and they nvr lock! So dangerous man!)
Anyway. I fled down and took a cab to e pick up point.. 12 bucks gone!
Nothing special at work.. except I gt an email reply fm camy.. hee. Seeing her email makes me happy!
**hint hint** e rest who r reading.. send me an email too lei.. haha
Oh.. saw mingdong (e ex-engineer at my company) online and he talked to me on msn again.. for e sec time, he asked me why I can go online..
Again.. quite paiseh coz previously e comp cant go online one.. BUT den I requested..and they connected for me..anyway.. like diff treatment.. so quite paiseh..
Asked me abt work and invited me to his house and he says he can 做饭给我吃.. wah.. he reali v nice lei.. I barely know him..less den a morning lor.
Anyway, nt used to ppl being so nice, I just said tat I will lose my way one.. den he says he can come fetch me.. wah.. so nice hor..
Den he says he stays with his GF and another ex-uni clsmate and says can ask my BF along.. 大家都是年轻人..(just tat I dun have BF lah)
Even ask wat I like to eat den can go buy together den he can cook..
Stil nt used to ppl being so nice.. I told him I feel不好意思 lah.
Den he said again “若我没离开,我们应该会是 好朋友”..
Hmmm, see hor lor.. he says mebbe tis weekend and I gave him my no lor..
See hor ba.. gd to interact more wif e locals afterall and he seems quite nice..
Lalala.. end of work.. was considering if I shd go find xuemin and Alvin @ 人民广场 for dinner. But tink they cfm go ex places.. I just spent 12 on cab tis morn lor.. so decided tat I shd go home and eat… gt left over ingredients fm Monday.. hee..
On e bus.. suddenly feel quite homesick and missed my family and frenz..
Nt tat my housemates r not good.. but they r both guys..afterall
Not so 亲切,nt so sensitive..
Haiz..i Always have to take bus alone, go home alone..
while Alvin & xuemin have each other for company.. their workplace v near to each other..
Every morning when I leave home, they are stil sleeping..
Every night they have each other for company for dinner and shared e same room.. (not that they need e company to sleep.. nor I need their company..but at least they have each other…)
Reali..nt matter how nice they are.. They r both guys..afterall..and another one.. coming this Friday..Huiling onli coming in early august..
missed e feeling of 回家就有饭吃.. I reali dun like to eat out.. expensive and nt homely.. esp at restaurants..
Mebbe I was feeling rather down.. so I walked and walked and cut my hair short..
REAL SHORT MAN! I tink 1/3 of my previous length.. wait til they r back I will borrow their camera to take a photo of myself.. haha.. dun be too shocked k..
Onli for 10 RMB and e hair dresser keep psycho-ing me to dye my hair.. I almost wanted lor. But decided to save money.. plus once dye muz keep dye-ing one. I mean wif my new haircut lah..
“我已剪短我的发,剪断了牵挂。。。”
seriously I feel stronger after watching my hair fall on e floor..chunks and chucks of hair
symbolic of me having to let go..of e warmth fm friends and family..
miss ya lots..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home