We din do much on Sunday coz all super tired fm sat “chionging” and decided to rest at home.. For me.. I tink I woke up at ard 10 or 11 plus..(I slept at ard 4 am I tink) And dilly dallied b4 gg to seniors hse to test my webcam! Yeah.. had a great time chatting wif my family & stayed to talk to e seniors.. til ard 5.. b4 I head home.. and XM & ron decided to cook dinner ! And tis is what we had..

Previous Posts
- Saturday again! Haha.. we all always look forward...
- Ron, e 4th occupant arrived at shanghai!Nothing mu...
- 虚惊一场!Hey I woke up this morning feeling very energ...
- Aiyo.. dozing off at work again.. keep telling mys...
- Monday again.. haiz. Went to work.. hee.. Ok lah.....
- Shopping! Slept til 10 plus.. den we set off again...
- Wah.. it is a long long day man.. we woke up at 10...
- Went to work as usual..but had to attend a 入厂培训课.....
- Woke up again.. feeling tired.. was early again.. ...
- Was super tired and was 25 min early ,.. I went to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home