W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday again! Haha.. we all always look forward to wkends de..
And usually quite happening!

1) Bought Ron to a nearby shop to have breakfast!

2) Den went market.. And we went home to clean up our hse and cook lunch!
3 dishes by Alvin and e potato by me! Hee.. quite nice rite?

Afterwhich we went 徐家汇to walk walk and I bought my webcam so.. once I have my internet connection.. feel free to webcam wif me.. hee hee

After tat.. I went to meet Tze Fang & weizhen for dinner at a vegetarian restaurant and met wif 2 guys fm fudan.. one a mixed jap & Chinese, e other a Taiwanese.. had a filling & enjoyable dinner..

After dinner.. which is close to ten..i traveled down to 中山公园to e Minghan hse there to meet e rest.. b4 we make our way to 衡山路for clubbing.. my first time there lei..i mean to pub/club lah

3) I ordered tis drink called Margareta for 40RMB, took a small slip & nvr drink again.
Super 难喝.. taste like medicine lor..YUCKS! (e pink drink in e photo..)
Anyway.. e place we went gt lots of ang mohs.. bar top dancing.. dancing on e dance floor & mostly wif SPG (sarong party gals!) aiyo.. reali quite sad to see so many SPG ard man..
We din like e atmosphere.. and left close to 2 and went club-popping.. but coz we r all feeling quite broke.. we decided to end e clubbing 7 go fro supper instead..

4)Yup.. eating e 木桶豆花 @ 永和大王 …before heading home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home