W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Thursday, December 29, 2005

答案揭晓 – 上当了

Yeah, as the heading says. Yup. I had been tricked.
Aiyo, actuly til now. I stil dun reali believe tat such a thing will happen.
Nt tat such a thing will happen to me. But why such ppl exists?
Ppl who will go all e way OUT to cheat ppl who will go all e way OUT to help them.
Aiyo, what is tis world becoming too?

To cut e story short, on tue, I met this 2 “ünfortunate students” who came to shanghai but atm cant work, cant find e person they r supposed to find, luggage chlked in but no money. Passports at hotel as deposits, hp no batt, & nt working. Typical story by tricksters. Yesh I know.
But den, there is sth diff abt this story. Perhaps coz they r students overseas. So am i. perhaps I was reali out of my mnd den. I believed them. Yesh I reali do.
I went to take 2000RMB to lend them. And even more 夸张,I lent them my phone too. Okok, yesh u must b tinkin I am out of my mind again. But I reali did.
They gave me a no. and we agreed to met somewhere, e nxt day.
The no turned out to be 空号.. but I stil went to e place to wait. Stil habouring e tot, tat they might be there waiting as well. I stil believe them, despite e loopholes, the 空号, and I turned out tat I am a fool after all. reali quite 白痴lor.

On tue night & wed, I had been feeling rather terrible.
I know there is a 99% that I had been cheated. Yet I choose to believe in e 1%. But there r stil many times when I am unable to convince myself too.
I know I am damn stupid. E money could had been better spent elsewhere
I dunno why such mishaps regarding money is always happening to me. Is it coz I had been too stingy. Since I dun spent e money, it always end up in e hands o shanghai pickpockets/thieves/tricksters.it seems rather unfair to me lei. I always wanted to save up more rainy days. I reali do.
I dun understand why such bad ppl exist in e world. I told e gal v bluntly tat e money is nt total mine. I borrowed to lend them. & I told her I took e risk to lend them. How ould her/them, after knowing how reali want to help them, do this to me?

Anyway, immediately upon realization, I went home. On e way, yesh tears flow. Ok, tears had been flowing since it dawned on me I might be cheated. No one at home. Which Is gd in a way. I can cry all e way I want. Duno why I cry thou. Is it nt reali e amt of money. But to realize how foolish I am. Wanted to talk to someone badly and I called home.

Initially I hesitated if I shd confide in my parents/family. Coz I am scard tat it might coz undue anxiety and worry. In e end, I did, and broke down. Haha, we had a long chat. I am so glad tat I told them everything coz in e end, I reali feel e load off me lor. I finally let everything le. I guess I am v guilty tat I had just wasted a gd 400Sing away plus gave my phone away. 400sing = tying of strings on 133,333 cards by my mum, or 10 days of working under e sun by my dad.lor. stupid me.

Lessons learnt anyway, I am fine now le. Reali. thanks for all yr concern and dun ask me to repeat e story again k? it will only make me feel more stupid. Wat I gained out of it are:
1.Do not believe in what strangers tell you. Best is dun talk to sttangers at all.
2. listen to my hse guys, they give quite gd advice.
3. my 金钱概念sucks, ok, my hse guys decided to help me keep my money in future.
3. what ever happens, family & friends will always be there for you. Thank you. Luv ya ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home