W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Thursday, May 05, 2005

3 May (Part II) B dae cele wif SL5

yeah. Went back to training.. and was rather convinced that I am nt e one they want coz I told them bluntly I dunno what I want.. ha I tink I made a fool of myself when my voice sort of crack halfway thru e interview..

back to office.. first time touching a PDA. Quiet excited n spoke to 2 other gals..YL n HL.. they were quite helpful.. oh.. regarding e gal I approached in e morning.. M, I guess she is a bit dao but no choice interact wif me juz like I no choice approached her.. we diff freq lah.. she SoC one. Previously fm SP, so super gd wif comps stuff n PDA.. anyway.. I sat nxt to e 2 new fren who guided me along. They fm NTU, knew each other since sec 1. so can imagine e closeness.. hee

after day,, met cheese, serene n camy at causeway point. We went to Kampung Dayz to wait for Yanjun. Aiyo, I was seated juz infront of e mirror..being quite zi lian.. I keep looking at myself in e mirror.. hee hee

had a long nice chat wif the,m regarding bits n pieces of our lives.. gossip a bit.. chat a nbit. Ordered food.. while waiting for yanjun..

she arrived, we carried on e chat, asked abt her attachment n I gave them 2 xin li you xi.. so quite fun.. we are all super full lor.
Actuly feel quite bad. They dun let me treat.. and they treated me instead..

Hah.. as usual, we went to our lao di fang to take photos n for present-presentation! Hee hee
Tooks quite a no of photos n gao xiao abit.
They give me tis nicely decorated photo frame with many many small photos overlapped each other.. mebbe 50 photos? Nvr count. Hee hee. Mebbe nxt time when I can’t sleep.. instead of counting sheeps.. I can count e photos instead,,

And also this card.. with e lyrics of “reflection” nicely printed out and pasted in a border drawn by serene..with bells on top n roses below.. oso gt inside e card there are also more drawing of items that are representative of the different phases of life.. fm baby, to child, teenager n now an adult! Haha and the stupid cheese actuly draw a 32-24-32 mermaid n stick my photo on e face..
笑死我了.. oh ya, yan oso give me a black butterfly choker.. hee

very fun indeed n great to meet up
but I was reali tired that day,, very drained..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home