W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Thursday, May 05, 2005

好累啊!

Hey..actully.. have been waiting for a time when I am free to update my blog..
Ironically.. I am always like more busy during hols.. hee hee
Gd n bad.. but can’t help feeling tired n had nt rest enuff..
Hmm.. wat had I been busy wif??

劳动节
yeah.. made myelf a great free labourer on sun.. busy clearing up tat dirty messy rm of my bro.. transforming it fm a “pig sty” to a neater room now..
many pl ask me why I even bother to help him tidy..
onli reason is.. it is far too messy n my granny who shares e room wif him.. can’t move abt freely.. n I tink it doesn’t feel gd to sleep in a messy room..
and thus so e HUGE sacrifice of my lao dong jie.. one day juz after my b dae..

2 May!
Hmmm,..oh in e morning..i was watching tis show which taped.. e 恋爱行星.. abt a love story abt a gal wif loves dancing but died in a car accident n a postman who is deaf.. v touching.. sobz sobz..
Noon.. I went to my cousin’s hse to visit her coz she juz had an operation.. so glad she is better now. Wa.. my auntie keep “stuffing” food to my sis n i.. chips, coke, ice-cream, durian, mango, mango milk-shake..all as snacks n tea lor.. so so so full lor…den watched 2 episode of e 天堂的阶梯 at my cousin’s hse.. throughout e show.. I was busyin scolding 友莉 for being a scheming n evil sister.. ad sympathesize wif e poor, gentle n sweet静舒. Haha..typical Korean show.. but I was stil taken by it.anyway,.. we stayed til close to five before we head home coz stil need to prepare for interview on 3rd May.
Back home.. at nite.. I am grumbling n moaning over the fact that I have an interview e nxt afternoon at united square at 3.30pm and have to attend a training fm 9am to 6pm at cityhall there,,,

HAIZ.. I have nt enjoyed myself lor!

Anyway for e interview rite.. there r a total of 6 of us.. 2 went on sat.4 gg on tue, so I msged e 2 ppl (a gal called XL n a guy called chee WEE)who went on sat n asked them how it was. Actuly.. nvr talked to them personally b4 n was trying my luck to see if they will respond.. hee hee..
Den.. XLl replied tat it was ok. N wished me luck.. and was surprised tat there is another CHEE WEI
Anyway,, e guy said it was a long story n asked me to call him if I free..
So I called…
Hmmm, he is very helpful n nice.. and told me wat happened exactly.. highlighting things which I shd take note.. wat he tinks they want.. etc.. he said he din do well.. and it’s better for me to try to secure a place somehow even if I dun reali like it.. told me directions etc.. hmmm, was rather impressed by him..
nvr talked to me b4 yet so helpful..
initially I tot it might be awkward n inappropriate to ask too many qn,,but he juz blurt out everything..
haha.. but in e end… he say tat we shd all help each other(a 14 of us). Afterall may be in china for a yr lei..
true true absolutely agree. Of coz if I have e chance lah..

3 May..(PART 1)
aiyo.. woke up early in e morn at 6 plus. Was feeling REALLY v tired..
coz slept late e previous nite to prepare for e interview.

Was on time.. and went for training,.. I tink there are abt 20 ++ of us.. mostly fm NTU. So they sort of noe each other..
OK.. alone again.. BIG deal.. nt e first time wat.. in fact for most of my jobs so far.. I always go alone..
But I guess.. it is easier when everyone dunno everyone. And harder if u r one of e few who dunno anyone.. anyway.. I merely observe n sat alone during e first half of e meeting.. usually I wil initiate conservation to anyone nxt to me.. but e guy nxt to him.. REALI look v DAO.. so I juz REFUSed to talk first.. ha..
During break.. anyway. I saw tis gal at a corner n approached her n start to make some conversation n yeah! Found a lunch partner. Haha.. (v 现实hor?)
Hmmm, I am e sort who is nt super socialable but dun like to be too alone lah.. haha.. “不堪寂寞” type.. who needs company lah.. so was v glad to at least find someone to talk too..
Anyway.. e training was rather slack n had a 1.25hr lunch break!
After lunch.. sit thru more training abt e use of PDA.. den.. I left e training place n headed for my interview,( nxt blog coz toolong le)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home