W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Sunday, May 01, 2005

21 already

yup.. 21st bdae .. to most… is a BIG thing in their lives..
I used to tink tat it is like most other bdaes..
Nothing much lah.. cake.. bdae presents.. b dae wishes..
Actuly to me.. all these dun mean much to me..
I dun reali mind if there was any cake or present..

It is the thought that counts..
It’s e company that matters..

and there are 2 special b dae worth mentioning!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last year!!

I was v honoured n blessed to cele wif my chem. Eng frenz @ REDANG… during our vacation trip..
They managed to get a cake at e island..
and jiating even brought a super size bear all e way fm Singapore in her luggage to redang..
meiying n jiating shopped for a v sweet n nice necklace for me…
and
They all planned for a surprise party for me..

Plong n I shared a room and ours is connected to Zhen siong’s n joreen’s rm…
B4 11.45pm.. on 29th april 2004.. abt 8 of us were happily playing cards in our room..
Den e phone rang.. it was Patrick.. and Jian yao answered e call..
JY den told us tat pat say we gt to turn in coz.. e nxt day we gt to set off at 6 plus.. v early..
And immediately.. everyone dispersed..

Eh.. plong went toilet wash up.. while I sat at my bed wondering..
She quickly came out n e phone rang again..
She jzu listened to e instructions.. and told me to go wash up as well..after ending e call..
Of coz.. I knew sth was gg on.. and told her..
“hey hey 你以为我的智商这么低吗?”
“你不要想太多。。。”
“是吗?”
“唉呀,你能不能装笨一点”
haha.. so I listened to her and quietly go wash up..
e phone rang again..

plong told camy on e line wat I told her.. but in order nt to disappoint e rest she quickly added..
“她的演技不错的啦…”
den plong purposely mentioned sth abt calling off e whole thingy n everyone go sleep..
den she told me cnx le.. ask me go sleep as well..
den I told her.. reali ah.. if I sleep .. I reali will sleep one lei.. haha

so I laid down n rested..
I was tinkin.. mebe they might come in by e door.. and I was v near e door..
Den suddenly.. Patrick POPPED up in e room..
But e front door was not even opened!
He came in thru e connecting door,,,
I was den told to close my eyes.. while he lead me to e other room..
Where e 22 of them were waiting.. e birthday cake lit..
Toegther they sang a birthday song for me..
I am reali super super touched…
Aiyo.. but tis was nt all.. coz after tat.. I was told to “carry out some tasks” b4 I could get my puzzle..
That is a “punishment”for me for bring so “smart”..since they can’t surprise me.. they gt to整 me..

There r a total of of 6 rounds..
1 am given a mathematical puzzle to solve.. I solved it and e answer is 16
I was given a woden block puzzle.. if I can solve it.. I can take my present.. if I can’t.. I need to complete some other tasks.. I tried but I can’t solve it.. so….
another IQ qn.. if 4 = Diana, what is 16? Find out who e person is.. and you gt to do sth to e peron..
out of pressure(22 pairs of eyes on u.) I blurted out a name.. and was forced to complete my “task” under the jestering of e crowd.. (v v malu.. )
After tat malu act.. I was given 1 min to observe the crowd and was told to go to Pat’s room to his safe to retrieve sth…
so I went to his room and there was another qn for me to solve.. e ans is the password to open the safe.. “how many of us are shortsighted?’.. after some counting and trial n error.. I gt e answer and opened his safe.. in his safe.. there is another room key///
so I went to e room and.. I went to collect my bear n necklace!! Finally

back in e room.. everyone were waiting..
and I returned wif e presents..
it was reali v v memorable..
it’s reali great to noe tis whole bunch of frenz..
I mean.. they were all fm tis big OG called selines… and all except me plong(I dragged her one) and JY(clsmate)..
But all of them including their seniors were so nice to me..
I am reali v fortunate to noe them…
REALLI…

Tis year..
Same day as ,my last paper..
Was tired.. and slept at 11 plus on 29th Apr,,
Woke up at 3 plus.. coz thirsty.. took a peek at my hp…
“no space for new messages”

Firstly, a message from Plong.. e first to wish me happy bdae
Den Qi, Teng, Meiying, Yanjun, Shan Shan, Rosalind
Very surprised to rcv sms fm Shumin(& kailun) & Kuan Zhang (Teletech fren)..
Coz I nvr expect them to noe my bdae..

More sms streamed in through e day..
Peisheng, weijie, shiyan, camy, stella, shiyan,Eleanor…

Saw Xingyi..Joanne, Shumin, Edwin..before exams
Weiting n Singyou also wished me..
Jasmine.. peijia.. also gave me a hug..

After exams, Zhi Cheng and Lionel smsed.. (my harmo juniors)so surprised that they rem
Jianzhong, benson also smsed their wished( buti nvr save their nos.. so quite paiseh..i replied ans ask them who they are)

Serene also smsed..jinlian too.. Shuqi also send her wishes..
Gt 2 missed calls fm Fred n an sms fm him..
Guanpeng smsed and say I shd have told him so he can get me sth..

Wanling was busy but wished me b4 leaving,,
Diana went home coz was sicked but still called and sent 2 sms..
Zhen siong was super sick.. and sent a few sms..

In e end.. I went to suntec wif Jiating, shan shan, meiying , zhenxian, cheese ,Kelvin, jianyao & yongquan..
Camy went to airport to welcome SQ back n brought him along..
We went shopped ard suntec.. went Kenny Roger, Fortune of wealth, Coffee bean n Pacific Coffee..
Chatted a lot…

Yup.. all these were special enuff for me. Reali.. and I reali enjoyed all their company and appreciate all e smses I received.. I was already v v happy

On e way back.. plong smsed me..
She told me.. she wanna borrow a text fm me and asked if she could come over n get.
As we always lend each other stuffs I dun suspect anything n sure I told her tat I am on my way home..
She says she will sms me when she reached..
When I reached home..at 10 plus.. ask when will she arrive.. coz I am tinkin if I shd bathe first..
She quickly replied and said that she will arrive soon..
So I asked my sis to acc me and we went down..

I was early n I squatted down n waited wif my sis..
Plong ran fm e other side..
(usually her dad drives her here n she will park at e place where I was waiting)..so told me her dad park somewhere else coz her mum wanna buy sth..
anyway.. I juz passed her e text.. and she passed me a card..
it was a card fm PLong, Yu, Qi and teng..
I was v touched already coz it is now during the exams period..
And they stil gt a card for me.. written by e 4 of them..
Happily I bidded gd bye and took e lift up wif my sis..

Holding e card in my hands.. I walked out e lift and turned towards the stairs..
Q, Yu n Teng.. jumped out fm behind e stairs. wif a cake n present in their hands..
Yu holding a camera.. all ready to capture e SHOCKED look on my face..

They sang e b dae song for me.. while I was stil trying to absorb wat was gg on infront of me..
Plong den took another lift and joined us..
They sang me e song.. I blew off e candle.. and made a wish..
Coz it was v late already.. they left shortly..

Til now.. I am stil v v v touched by their surprise!
It was close to 11 already at that time..and ALL 3 other den plong stayed in sengkang..
Plong n Qi stil had exams nxt week…
Teng is now doing attachment…
And they were all sweating.. coz of e hot weather….
They had been waiting at causeway pt for me to come home lor..
They refused to tell me how long they had waited..
But fm their tired face..At late time
I knew they must have waited v long..
I smsed them to express my thanks n appreciation..
and also my “sorryness” for making them wait so long
but they nvr complain.. instead junyu replied:

“yeah.. reali hope u like it. You must be tried, after a long day, we will meet up another time..rest well. Happy 21st bdae. Congrats”

having known him since 1997.. he is one who seldom express his “concern” for us.. e 4 other gals..
but I was reali rather touched by his sms lei..

after tis dramatic surprise.. I bathed and went online..
was greeted wif more b dae wishes..
fm peijie (CSC senior), keith(who is in Australia now), junjie(who sent his wishes at 11.48pm hoping to be e last to wish me Happy bdae).. followed by belated wishes fm wenghong(ballo junior), Claudine (yishun senior)and Aiwen(JC clsmate) who wished me after 12am..

THANKS everyone..


1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger DanieLChiP said…

    :-p

    It's great to know that you have friends like that right..??

    Girl, you're so blessed..

    Way to go man..!!

    :-)

    Treat you some other day oKiez..??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home