W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Housemates r back!

Oh gosh.. I wrote a super long blissful blog.. and multiply gt error.*&@!#)&#$@%# spoil my mood. Ok. Shall try to repeat my blog den..

lalallaa..SO...As I was saying.. all my hsemates r finally back! Yohoo~ din noe I missed having them ard Sooo much =)

And of coz.. wif them, they brought lots and lots of yummy goodies.

1.CNY goodies.. love letters, egg cakes, pine apple tarts, fried dried bananas, peanut cookies..lim chee guan 肉干和肉松, bangawan solo PANDAN cake..ferraro roche, some rich mousse like choc fm Justin.. (hand-fed)..etc etc..
wah..so overwhelming.. so touched.. but tink they shd be bring most of them to their office to eat. We obviously cant finish them de.

2.Stock-up food – much-missed 出前一丁noodles.. 3-in-1milo ready mix, Nescafe packs..

3.spices and sauces, 3 bottles of chilli (at least), lots of sauces (mee-siam, mee robus, curry, tomyam.. )

4.KAYA!! – I asked for kaya and they brought a total of 6 bottles back! Yeah (3 fm huiling, 2 yat kun one fm xuemin and 1 big one fm alvin).. so sweet of them!!

5.Specially packed CNY goodies package fm SHALLENE -.. pine apple tarts, dried mango, cashew nuts, hay bee hiam, peanut cookies, other butter cookies, choc biscuits.. wah wah.. so so sweet and totful of her. Shd be bringing them to my office to let my colleagues try and also to split e FATS.. wah-haha..

Lalala, seems like my mood sort of improve after typing and recalling lei. Yeah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home