lalala..
Oops. Now 1.20pm. eaten lunch full and sleepy.. haha.. I am now having 2 pc and 1 laptop to myself! Why lei? One is my working pc (to surf internet), another pc belongs to e quality team (I was told to tidy their files and folders).,. and I brought my laptop to provide the music and entertainment. (all e pc in my company had their audio system disabled..sobz).. Lalala.. was sms-ing to my sis tis morn to tell her tta I had gained so much weight! (Aw…) was telling her abt me wanting to lose weight. Arrived at office and guess wat? My boss bought me Macdonalds breakfast.. YUMmy. There goes my Dieting Plan again.. OOPS. Anyway.. feeling reali S.I.A.N.Z now.. lalala... reali like to rot and laze ard at home. watch my newly bought "desperate hsewives"
Oops. Now 1.20pm. eaten lunch full and sleepy.. haha.. I am now having 2 pc and 1 laptop to myself! Why lei? One is my working pc (to surf internet), another pc belongs to e quality team (I was told to tidy their files and folders).,. and I brought my laptop to provide the music and entertainment. (all e pc in my company had their audio system disabled..sobz).. Lalala.. was sms-ing to my sis tis morn to tell her tta I had gained so much weight! (Aw…) was telling her abt me wanting to lose weight. Arrived at office and guess wat? My boss bought me Macdonalds breakfast.. YUMmy. There goes my Dieting Plan again.. OOPS. Anyway.. feeling reali S.I.A.N.Z now.. lalala... reali like to rot and laze ard at home. watch my newly bought "desperate hsewives"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home