W-e-I 不足道

DuN cRy cOz iT's oVeR, sMiLe cOz iT HaD hApPeNeD..

Friday, February 24, 2006

To go or not to go hOme

--- Go!!! ---
Pros
-Utilise e return ticket. bring 30kg lugagge back.
-buy 3-6mth open 2 way air ticket ~1000sing, get back 400sing reimburse.. top up 600sing
-I miss my friends/relatives/family
-no tour in may!!!
COns
- need to take more leave to come back & (tentative) to accompany my sis & mum when they come over in end May
- no thailand also if i am alone. =(.e rest nt gg back since they went back in CNY liao and also coz more time in thailand = less time in singapore.
- I am in bad shape now. fatter & more pimply.

---Dun GO---
Pros
- i can go travel in May
- refund. money goes back to NUS. LUGI
-save money. Onli top up 100sing for one way ticket back in aug
- dun need take so much leave.
Cons  
-Absolutely no thailand..sobz
-No extra baggage..30KG lei. V exp to ship
 
------COnclusion: I dunno!-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home