原来,我已不知不觉地变成了蛋。。
rem my previous blog abt e carrot, egg n coffee?
"Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart? "
somehow.. i am disgusted that i am an egg after all..
even without big trials..
with mere increased workload.. assignments.. tests,.. i had become:
bitter n tough..
short-tempered n impatient..
jing jing ji jiao..
hopefully.. i am nt so unbearable ba...
rem my previous blog abt e carrot, egg n coffee?
"Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart? "
somehow.. i am disgusted that i am an egg after all..
even without big trials..
with mere increased workload.. assignments.. tests,.. i had become:
bitter n tough..
short-tempered n impatient..
jing jing ji jiao..
hopefully.. i am nt so unbearable ba...

2 Comments:
At 6:37 PM,
plong said…
hey gal... u r not that bad lah.. say until u so cold hearted like tat...well i hav to apologise for not visiting yr blog for ages!..oops.. coz comp down. tests etc etc.. yah.. the same old stuff bogging everyone these days..ehh..
At 11:40 PM,
a-wei said…
haha. no la..sometimes i am lor...workaholic.. but for e wrong stuffs lah.. haha..
too slacked le..
muz.. change change change
Post a Comment
<< Home